Marston Lodge is beautifully located on North Hill, in Minehead’s ‘Higher Town’ & is surrounded by charming thatched cottages, impressive views & the imposing St. Michael’s Church. The start of the South West Coast Path is just a few minutes away & the town & beach can be easily accessed on foot via the many lanes, footpaths & alleyways. (By car approx. 2 minutes).
Here are some of my best drone shots from 2016. It really shows off what we take for granted. Give it a like and share!
Posted by Hayes Films on Tuesday, 3 January 2017
North Hill and Exmoor National Park are one of the few remaining ‘tranquil rural areas’ in England, allowing visitors to enjoy peace & relaxation, with NO latent traffic noise & only the peel of church bells, the cry of seagulls, & the swish of the surf to disturb the peace and quiet! Our local owls often serenade North Hill residents to a peaceful nights’ sleep.
Plan your day with the help of your hosts and, perhaps, try one of their ‘Magical Mystery Tours!’. Benefit from their local knowledge and visit some of the areas’ best kept secrets!
- Dulverton and Dunster – From Tarr Steps to the historic village of Dunster (& Castle)
- Dunkery and Lynton – visit the pretty towns of Lynton, Lynmouth & Dunkery Beacon
- Quantocks – East Quantoxhead, Nether Stowey, Triscombe and the Macmillan Way
- Blue Anchor, Dunster, Minehead, Bossington Beaches and Porlock Weir.
- South West Coast Path – miles of stunning Coast & Country walks
- NEW! West Somerset Steam Coast Path – Walk, cycle, blade or pedal along the new path from Dunster to Blue Anchor – perfect for all the family!
- North Hill at Night – Dark Sky Reserve for Stargazers.
Places to visit – no more than 40 minutes drive away.